We’re looking forward to finally getting back on the softball diamonds this spring!
Many teams will have their first practices starting the week of April 26, although some team coaches may have already reached out to let you know that they have scheduled practices over this coming April vacation week. Click here to find the 2021 Spring Season practice schedule with times and fields on the Andover Softball website.
Before bringing your player to practice, please ask yourself the following questions:
1. Has your child had signs of a fever or a temperature of 100.3 degrees or higher in the past 24 hours?
2. Does your child have a combination of: chills, fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, or loss of taste or smell?
3. Has your child tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
4. Has your child had close contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
5. Is your child or anyone in your family waiting on COVID-19 test results?
If the answer to any of the above questions will be “yes,” PLEASE STAY HOME.
Also note that players will be required to wear face coverings during practices and games.
For more information on equipment your player should have for the upcoming season as well as tips on finding the correct sizes, please click here. If you need assistance in acquiring equipment, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Links You Can Use
Here are some pages on Andover Softball’s newly launched website that will provide helpful information during the season:
Click here to access the Spring Season game schedule.
Need to know a field location? Click here.
Left something behind at a field? Check the Lost and Found.
Click here to access game rules for the spring season.
Be sure to read AGSL’s Zero Tolerance Code of Conduct Policy for coaches, parents, and participants.
Have a question? See if it’s been answered in the FAQs.
Follow Us on Facebook
To stay abreast of the latest AGSL news and know when fields are closed, be sure to follow our Facebook page!